Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Minecraft Isengard!!!

I just finished building Isengard (from LOTR) in Minecraft!!!


Here Is a picture looking down at it:





 Here's the entrance:



 This is  the first floor:



I don't know what to put in the first floor. (but if I think of
something the I'll post it )





This is the library:







 This is Saruman's Throne room. (You might remember
it from the movie)



 There's his Throne:



There is a redstone teleporter that takes you to the...



Roof!!!



 And this is another cool picture:



I hope you liked it, and if you have an idea for the first floor then please let me know in the comments.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool what did you build the tower out of ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is David. The tower is made of Nether Brick and Coal Blocks =D

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments from readers. Please keep your messages clean. Comments are moderated so they might not show up right away.