Tuesday, July 23, 2013

LegoMe!!!

Hey all! These are some pictures of LegoMe that I got.  Hope you enjoy!




He let me take this picture of him so you can see what he looks like.






 Here he is swimming with my pet turtle.






I sneaked up on him while he was watching TV.



 Then he saw the flash and got upset.



Well, that's all of them that I got of him so far, but I'll get more later!

I added these pictures to the LegoMe Pictures page and I'll keep adding LegoMe pictures to that page as I post them on the blog.

1 comment:

  1. LegoMe, you know you're not supposed to watch Doctor Who without permission! :O But maybe tonight you can stay up with us and watch a movie.

    Love,
    -Tree XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments from readers. Please keep your messages clean. Comments are moderated so they might not show up right away.